Master Diagnostica , established in Grenada, Spain, in 1996, is a biotechnology company devoted to the development, manufacturing and sales of diagnostic kits and reagents for in vitro diagnosis. It addresses oncological, infectious and other type of diseases by using innovative molecular biology and immunohistochemistry technologies.
With their DNA Flow Technology, Master Diagnostica offer solutions for:
- HPV Direct Flow Chip: 36 genotypes on the same chip!
- Tick-Borne Bacteria Flow Chip: the only validated method with up to 7 bacteria genera in multiplex!
- Viral CNS Flow Chip: simultaneous detection of 8 viruses causing neurological infections!
- Bacteria CNS Flow Chip: simultaneous detection of 10 bacteria causing neurological infections!
- Sepsis Flow Chip: simultaneous detection of pathogens responsible for sepsis and their antibiotics resistances!
For more details about Master Diagnostica products, please visit
For ordering information, please contact