AGBL offers food safety products through MERCK. They offer the broadest range of proprietary testing platforms for the detection of food-borne pathogens, spoilage organisms, and hygiene and HACCP monitoring. Biocontrol help customers determine which tests best suits their needs.
• SimPlate® system with Binary Detection Technology™ represents the latest technological advancement in counting methods. SimPlate’s combination of pre-measured media and patented plating device provide accurate, easy-to-read results days faster than agar plate or film methods. Provides a rapid enumeration system to give quantitative results of the microbial population of food and environmental samples.
• 1-2 Test® for Salmonella is an antibody based assay for the detection of Salmonella in food and environmental samples.
• FLASH® Rapid Protein Detection Test is used to help quickly verify cleaning effectiveness by detecting protein residues, including allergens left on food contact surfaces after cleaning.
• VIP Gold (Visualimmuno Precipitate) is a lateral flow immunoassay for the detection of pathogens in food and environmental surfaces.
• TRANSIA PLATE incorporates proven enzyme linked immunoassay “sandwich” technology for the detection of food borne pathogens in both product and environmental samples.
• The Gemini™automated platform can process up to 192 samples and controls in one run, and multiple runs can be conducted in a day.
• MVP ICON hygiene monitoring product, the latest technology, accuracy, and reliability in one package.
The research offerings from Merck includes:
- Food Production
- Pathogen Testing
- Hygiene Monitoring