Invivoscribe is an US based company, which was founded in 1995 and headquartered in San Diego, CA. Invivoscribe products are currently sold in over 50 countries, providing the majority of all molecular reagents for leukemia and lymphoma testing worldwide. It is focused on optimizing and standardizing PCR-based molecular testing for B and T cell malignancies associated with leukemias and lymphomas.
Invivoscribe is built on collaboration with scientists, clinicians, and pathologists worldwide. EuroClonality Group / Biomed-2, fellow members of AMP and key opinion leaders at leading cancer centers. Invivoscribe’s CE-marked IVD products are used to identify, classify and monitor leukemias, lymphomas and other lymphoproliferative diseases.
Invivoscribe portfolio includes:
- IdentiClone™ Assays CE-IVD for PCR and Capillary Electrophoresis applications
- LymphoTrack® Assays for New Generation Sequencing applications: Illumina MiSeq and Life Technologies PGM.
- Research Use Only (RUO) assays and Controls.
- LeukoStrat™ assays intended for PCR-based detection of FLT3 activating mutations in patients with acute myelogenous leukemia (AML)
- Controls: plasmid DNA, DNA extracted from tissue or cell lines, or RNA extracted from cell lines.
For more information about Invivoscribe, please visit Invivoscribe website