AGBL offers High-Frequency Ultrasound imaging solutions from FujiFilm VisualSonics Inc., a Canadian manufacturer of real-time in vivo, high-resolution micro imaging systems designed for preclinical and clinical research. The different ultrasound imaging system available from VisualSonics include
- Vevo F2
The Vevo F2 is the latest innovation from FUJIFILM VisualSonics. It is the world’s first ultra high to low frequency (71-1 MHz) ultrasound and photoacoustic imaging system. The Vevo F2 is highly versatile and is ideally suited for cross-functional research. This one imaging system can meet the needs of researchers performing:
- In vivo research in oncology, cardiovascular, neurobiology and other fields
- Small to larger animal studies
- Choose low frequency transducers for deep anatomical targets or high frequency for resolution down to 30μm
- Suitable for acoustics engineering projects
- Enables better visualization of dynamic processes, such as heart wall motion and valve motion and visualization of real-time oxygen saturation and molecular imaging.
- Vevo F2 LAZR-X
Vevo F2 LAZR-X is the world’s only customizable multi-modal in vivo imaging platform combining low to ultra-high frequency ultrasound and photoacoustics.
- Flexibility to image at low frequency for improved Imaging depth (up to 9 cm)
- Image at ultra-high frequency for superior resolution (down to 40 microns)
- Interchangeable fiber optics that facilitate application-specific light delivery
- Allows users to visualize real-time oxygen saturation and molecular imaging, co-registered with high resolution anatomy
- Superior resolution (down to 30 µm)
- Wider range of animal models to be used in translational research
- Vevo F2 LT
The Vevo® F2 LT is the entry level Ultra-high to Low Frequency imaging system for all your basic ultrasound imaging needs. It can be used for performing basic preclinical studies on small as well as larger animals – meeting both your research and budgetary needs. The Vevo F2 LT offers real-time, in vivo physiological information that contributes to understanding biological functions and so much more.
- Vevo MD
Vevo MD is the world’s first Ultra High Frequency Ultrasound System for Clinical Use. Vevo MD opens up new possibilities for medical imaging that have never been seen before with resolution as fine as less than half a grain of sand.
- Visualize tiny anatomy not visible with conventional ultrasound
- Range of highly advanced UHF transducers, up to 70MHz
- User-friendly, customizable touchscreen interface that reduces exam times
- Ground-breaking technology that opens up new possibilities in medical imaging
- Vascular Biology
- Developmental biology
- Neonatal & Pediatrics Imaging
- Small Body Parts Imaging
- Dermatology Imaging
- Vascular Imaging
- Musculoskeletal imaging