- Single-cell Genomics (DNA)
- SNV – Detect rare clonal populations and identify co-occurrence and zygosity.
- SNV + CNV – Characterize genomic heterogeneity using a single, comprehensive platform.
- Single-cell Multi-omics (DNA + Proteins)
- DNA + Protein – Gain a true multi-omics picture from genotype to phenotype.
- Hematological Malignancies – Single-cell insights are critical to determining the source of resistance, response, and relapse.
- Solid Tumor – Clonal phylogeny and rare cell detection contribute to disease evolutio .
- Genome Editing – Zygosity and co-occurrence of multiple on and off-edit targets make a difference .
- Biomarker Development – Biomarker discovery helps stratify patients, signal resistance, and predict relapse .
Mission Bio also provides a range of highly sensitive and customizable targeted panels focusing on key regions of interest across a wide range of cancers for efficient use of sequencing budget and analysis time.
To find out more about these panels click here.