Master Diagnostica microarray chips are currently used around the world to prevent cervical cancer (second most common cancer). The company also provides products for the testing of sepsis within only 4 hours and to diagnose both viral or bacterial meningitis.
All Master Diagnostica kits and devices are CE-IVD marked.
DNA Flow Chips available:
- HPV Direct Flow Chip: 36 genotypes on the same chip, without DNA extraction!
- Antibiotic-Resistant Markers Direct Flow Chip Kit
- Sexual Transmitted Disease Direct Flow Chip Kit
- Sepsis Flow Chip: simultaneous detection of pathogens responsible for sepsis and their antibiotics resistances!
- Viral CNS Flow Chip: simultaneous detection of 8 viruses causing neurological infections!
- Bacteria CNS Flow Chip: simultaneous detection of 10 bacteria causing neurological infections!
- Tick-Borne Bacteria Flow Chip : the only validated method with up to 7 bacteria genera in multiplex!
- Fully Automated system for the hybridization procedure
- Two 12-sample hybridization chambers (24 samples)
- Ability to perform two techniques at the same time
- Bar-code identification of reagents and samples (strips)
- Comprehensive process control by sensors
- UV light for DNA decontamination
- Maximum 12 samples
- Programmed buzzer to indicate the end of each step
- Monitor screen to control temperature and time
Master Diagnostica immunohistochemistry reagents offer a wide panel of primary antibodies optimized for in vitro diagnostic on paraffin tissue and universal ultrasensitive IHC detection systems based on micro-polymer technology. With more than 350 CE-IVD Antibodies and all IHC buffers and accessories, Master Diagnostica aims to provide high quality and innovative antibodies for the clinical market and research centers.