AGBL offers Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) solutions, including both platforms and reagents, through Illumina Inc., that deliver industry-leading data quality and accuracy at an unparalleled scale. With flexible throughput and simple streamlined workflows, Illumina sequencing platforms are transforming the field of genomics.
- Whole-Genome Sequencing
- Targeted DNA sequencing including sequencing panels for exome, cancer, genetic conditions, immunology and metagenomics
- Custom sequencing
- Whole-transcriptome sequencing
- Targeted RNA sequencing including sequencing panels for mRNA, microRNAs and ribosomes
- Gene expression analysis
Reproductive & Genetic Health
AGBL offers Illumina’s proven solutions at every stage for Reproductive Genetic Health.
Driven by leading Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) and Microarray technologies, Illumina products deliver fast, accurate information that can guide choices and transform lives at multiple touchpoints along the reproductive and genetic health care journey. These
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS): The solution includes VeriSeq by NGS
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD): The solution offered is Karyomapping by Microarray
- Non Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT): The solutions are based on NGS technologies to minimize the need for risky invasive procedures for the diagnosis of the most common fetal anomalies
- Inherited Disease Screening: The solutions include a range of products based on Microarray and NGS technologies
AGBL offers cutting edge, high-throughput, scalable microarray solutions through Illumina Inc. for an ever increasing range of applications. Our array solutions, including both platforms and bead chips, deliver exceptional data quality and high-density genomic coverage to accelerate both targeted and whole genome studies.
- Human Genotyping by whole-genome or targeted genotyping for genome wide association studies (GWAS) including population studies
and biobanking, detecting common variants, Copy Number Variants (CNVs) and more
- Agrigenomics and marker-assisted breeding with species specific array or custom arrays
- Gene Expression Analysis for high-throughput, multiplex analysis of gene activity in biological samples
- Methylation Analysis across the genome
- Cytogenomics for analysis of chromosome changes in cancer and detection of low level mosaics, CNVs, Loss of Heterozygosity (LOH) and
Absence of Heterozygosity (AOH)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis for detection of single gene defects from a single embryonic cell