AGBL offers Diatron develops , Hungarian manufactures have been at the forefront of laboratory diagnostics that offer hematology and clinical chemistry analyzers and along with associated reagents for human medical and veterinary use.
Today, Diatron product range includes haematology analysers, haematology reagents , haematology control material, clinical chemistry analysers, clinical chemistry reagents, controls and calibrators.
The Diatron Group provides the following models:
• Diatron Aquila: is an innovative and revolutionary 3-part differential hematology analyzer that can be used in any testing location and application where high quality CBC results are desired / Throughput 60 tests/hour , small foot , Its high resolution large capacitive touch screen and user-friendly.
• Abacus 5: system is a compact, bench top, 60 test/hour, 5-part WBC differential analyzer with two sampling modes: a cap piercing mode for closed tube sampling and another for open tubes. The long lifetime diode laser, diagnostic flagging system and cap recognition feature ensures optimal performance at all times and prevents sampling errors , User friendly and with large, color touch screen.
• Abacus 380: is the flagship product of Diatron’s 3-part differential hematology analyzers. With an 80 test/hour throughput, small footprint, lightweight and user-friendly color touch screen, it is ideal for laboratories, clinics, and physician practices alike.
• Abacus 3CT: is a compact, bench top, 60 test/hour, 3-part WBC differential analyzer with cap piercing for open and closed tube sampling with a new, easy to operate touch screen to access the new intuitive and logical user software.
• Abacus Junior 30 is small in size but without compromising quality. It is packed with features, is easy to use, include 3-part WBC differentiation with throughput 30 tests/hour, lightweight and has a practical color touch screen, thus making it an ideal choice for the smaller clinic, laboratory or physician office.
• Abacus Vet 5: offers 5-part diff results for animal healthcare. The analyzer features a large touch screen and has an intuitive user interface to offer an optimal solution for veterinary clinics and practices which require a high quality hematology analyzer / Throughput is up to 25 samples/hour
Clinical Chemistry Analysers
• P500 :is a bench top, fully automated Clinical Chemistry system with a throughput of up to 340 routine chemistry and 180 ISE tests per hour, state of the art components and user-friendly interface provide a long life platform for analytical excellence. The system includes a full range of reagents, controls and calibrators
• Pictus 700: is a fully automated, random access, small footprint floor clinical chemistry analyzer. The system can achieve a total throughput of up to 720 tests per hour.
ELISA AND IFA ANALYSERS:
• GEMINI: offers cost-savings, safety and a high degree of flexibility enabling a smooth laboratory workflow, thus making it a powerful system for all.
• GEMINI COMBO: The smart dual technology combines well-proven EIA technology with highly sophisticated IFA applications, Smart time-management , Intuitive slide designer and flexible trays all these features are putting the GEMINI COMBO in a class of its own.
CHEMILUMINESCENCE IMMUNOASSAY PLATFORM
• KleeYa: provides a unique approach to the use of different bead based chemiluminescence technologies, offering superior assay performance and providing ease of use with cost containment.