AGBL offers the entire range of products from 10x Genomics Inc., an American based company focused on expanding genomics applications by providing researchers with access to critical long-range genomic information and gene expression at single cell resolution. This is achieved through a combination of new microfluidic science, chemistry and bioinformatics.
By implementing GemCode™ Technology within the Chromium System, researchers can now, for the first time, find new structural variants, haplotypes, and other valuable genomic information with comprehensive workflows for Single Cell, Genome and Exome applications that incorporate their pre-existing sequencing technologies.
- Resolve Compound Heterozygosity
- Detect Structural Variants
- Resolve the genome into multi – megabase phase blocks
- Multi-Megabase Diploid De Novo Assembly
- Interrogate Heterogeneous Cell Populations
- Differential Expression Identifies Cell Cycle Phase