It is a 3 days-course during which trainees will learn the basic techniques of applied molecular biology and their use in laboratory practice.
The course will combine lectures, theoretical sessions and practical classes in order to provide the trainees with the best-practices in applied molecular biology.
Trainees will learn about:
- The role of DNA, RNA and proteins in Life Sciences
- History and evolution of nucleic acid isolation methods
- The principles of PCR and qPCR
- The adoption of PCR and qPCR in the laboratory and industry
Trainees will also master the following techniques:
- Manual and automated nucleic acid isolation
- DNA/RNA quality and quantity assessment
This course is suitable for:
- University/College students studying Chemistry, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Medical Technology or other Life Sciences fields
- Postgraduate students of Science
- BSc or MSc Molecular Biology, Biotechnology graduates who are looking to refresh their knowledge
Please fill out the registration form with your details and our sales representative will contact you as soon as possible.
A certificate will be awarded to each trainee upon completion of the course