The aim of the course is to widen students’ horizons to majors and careers of Life sciences that they might not be aware of, it would help them know which direction they are passionate about for future studies and help them choose subjects matching their desired direction.
It is a 1 day-course that will combine theoretical sessions and practical classes in order to familiarize students with Laboratory techniques they would need to work with if they opt to study Life science related major in College.
Students would also get a chance to meet experts who studied life sciences related majors & choose different career paths, to guide them on the steps they would need to take to reach their career goals.
- Choosing your future Career
- Career directions
- What is Life Science
- Specializations in Life Sciences
- Majors in Life sciences
- Wildlife Biology
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Life sciences related majors
- Subjects to choose in school
- Meet the expert
- A tour in the lab with detailed explanation of the cutting edge instrument available, with explanation of aseptic techniques
- Nucleic acid isolation using commercially available reagents
- DNA/RNA quality and quantity assessment
- Agarose gel electrophoresis
This course is designed for 14-16 years old school students at different curriculums
UK – GCSE Key Stage 4
India – CBSE/CISCE Grade 10&11
European, Global – International Baccalaureate (IB) MYP year 10&11
US – Grade 10&11
Note:our sales representative will get back to you as soon as possible